DOES ADA ZURI PRODUCTS CATER TO EVERYONE?
- Yes, our products are made for everyone in mind. It can be used on men, women, and children of all ages, ethnicities, and skin types. We use all natural gentle ingredients We recommend discontinuing use if skin irritation occurs.
WHAT IS THE SHELF LIFE OF THE PRODUCTS?
- Our Body butters after opening can last from 6 months to 1 year. It should be kept in a warm dry area. Our Body scrubs should be protected from water entering. Store in bathroom away from direct contact with water.
HOW DO I ORDER? WHAT TYPE OF PAYMENTS DO YOU TAKE?
- Simply add your desired product(s) into your cart by clicking on the 'Add To Cart' button. We accept Apple Pay, Shop Pay, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Paypal and more!
DO YOU HAVE ANY DISCOUNT CODES?
- Yes, we offer various discount codes. Use code PICKUP for 10% off your purchase and an email will be sent on where to pick up orders. Use code SARAN for 15% orders totaling $70 or more.
IS SHIPPING FREE?
- Yes! We offer free shipping on orders totaling $70 or more.
WHAT DOES ADA ZURI MEAN?
- Ada in Nigeria translates to first daughter or girl. It is common in the Igbo tribe in Nigeria. Zuri is of the Swahili origin and means "Beautiful" and "Good".
ARE ADA ZURI PRODUCTS SUITABLE FOR USE WHILE PREGNANT?
- Yes, our products are safe for use during pregnancy unless otherwise indicated by your doctor. We use ingredients that are gentle and natural. However if you have any concerns over the use our products during your pregnancy, we recommend that you consult your medical practitioner for advice.
CAN I TRY A SAMPLE OF YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE I BUY?
- Unfortunately at this current moment we do not offer free samples. When this is available keep your eye out on the cart page to bag yourself some extra goodies!